Minions of Poo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minions of Poo

Dynamis and events for the FFXI linkshell "MinionofPoo" on the server Bismark

4 posters

CoP 3-5 fight

Eleyna
    Admin

Character sheet
    LVL 70+ jobs: SMN, RDM, BLM

CoP 3-5 fight Empty CoP 3-5 fight

Post  Eleyna Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:18 pm

i know there are several people who are on or under PM 3-5. It would be useful if everyone that needed 1-1 through 3-5 would post where they are so we can get a list of who needs what.
    Shadowed

CoP 3-5 fight Empty Re: CoP 3-5 fight

Post  Shadowed Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:08 pm

i am currently on 3-3
    reapergrrimm

Character sheet
    LVL 70+ jobs:

Post  reapergrrimm Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:58 pm

i haven't even started CoP missions but seems to be popular so if anyone wants to help me send me a /tell if i'm online
    helma

Post  helma Mon May 17, 2010 7:00 am

# Make sure before you look for a party, or accept an invitation to a party, that you have finished getting the Pso'Xja Pass by trading a colored chip that you went and farmed earlier in Pso'Xja, to NPC Ghebi Damomohe at (I-7) in Lower Jeuno(any color works). The worst thing you can do is make people wait, and given the time it takes to acquire the chip and get the Pso'Xja Pass, they may not wait.
    # Buy some Poison Potion(1-2), Hi-Potion(1-2), and Regen-drink(1); Pear au Lait works well here. The Poison Potion are required to break Sleepga when he casts it, but will not break the "Sleep (Status Effect)" of Nightmare. The Hi-Potion and Pear au Lait are required if you want to stand a chance at living through Nightmare.
    # Know your destination. The tower you are going to enter is right in front of where you arrive if using the Fauregandi Outpost Teleportation(H-Cool. Once inside that tower, the only thing that is going to aggro you is Gazer in the first 2 zones, and that's only by sound.
    -----------------
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:18 pm