Minions of Poo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minions of Poo

Dynamis and events for the FFXI linkshell "MinionofPoo" on the server Bismark

3 posters

Every saturday

Pimpjuice
    Pimpjuice

Every saturday Empty Every saturday

Post  Pimpjuice Tue May 18, 2010 3:52 pm

I am gonna be starting to do CoP events on every saturday since im deffinatly off that day. I know some of you guys still need promys, so i would greatly appreciate it if you tell me as soon as possible so we can plan ahead for it. Please do not tell me you want to get (whatever mission you are on) on saturday because some missions require a set amount of ppl and it would be tough to get the right group at the last minute. I really wanna get the LS going to do some sea events and some limbus runs going really soon.
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    LVL 70+ jobs: all jobs

Every saturday Empty Re: Every saturday

Post  Admin Wed May 19, 2010 1:07 am

Sounds Great. Trogue and I have lists of who is on what mission. I have been gathering Yellow Liquids and Mistmelts. Please let me know in advance what you are doing. I will do my best to help out.
    Annalotta

Character sheet
    LVL 70+ jobs: THF, SAM, BLU(Main)

Post  Annalotta Wed May 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Wish I could be on Saturdays to do missions. I am going to be focusing all my play time(mainly Monday nights, til my wife goes back to class, June 1st) on CoP missions. I'm on 4-3 now, so that is what i'll be shouting for this coming Monday night. I've been very luckly lately shouting for blu spells and I think I can get 10-12 ppl, maybe more. 4-3 doesn't sound too hard and I need to get to sea so I don't fall behind ls(happened in the last ls I was in and they wouldn't help me after they passed 4-2). I know this ls will help out, but my schedule makes it hard to do more events with ya. Good luck on the missions you guys do; I'm pretty sure you guys will kick ass.
    Pimpjuice
    Pimpjuice

Post  Pimpjuice Sun May 23, 2010 9:33 pm

KK poo when you get a chance please email me the list so i can see wheres everyones at.
    Pimpjuice
    Pimpjuice

Post  Pimpjuice Sun May 23, 2010 9:34 pm

KK anna. mondays are rough on me but let me know when u usually get on so i can try to get a run for you on mondays.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:49 am