Minions of Poo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minions of Poo

Dynamis and events for the FFXI linkshell "MinionofPoo" on the server Bismark

Computer Woes

Annalotta

Character sheet
    LVL 70+ jobs: THF, SAM, BLU(Main)

Computer Woes Empty Computer Woes

Post  Annalotta Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Hey guys! My computer is having some issues(won't load up when I start it, just fans turn on) and i'm going to have to let someone fix it. So, I'm out of commission until then. Good luck on all of the Dynamis'(I still need Bastok and Windurst) and Sky exploits you guys have and hopefully, I'll be back in a few days. Ps. I need help on CoP7-4->8-1 and Savage Blade WSNM when I get back, so please help me out! Thanks.
    Annalotta

Character sheet
    LVL 70+ jobs: THF, SAM, BLU(Main)

Computer Woes Empty Re: Computer Woes

Post  Annalotta Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Hey guys! Found out that my motherboard was fried and I had to buy a new computer. So, I have the pleasure of reinstalling all of the FF11 discs(which took about 45mins; not bad at all), download, install, and update Playonline Viewer(old version isn't Windows 7 compatible and there are 304 files to update~45mins or so.....), and update the game from WoTG release to now(which I assume will be 2000~4000+ files..................). So, it maybe Monday night or Tuesday before I can get into game. This sucks big time. Oh well, have fun ppl.

Did I say 4000 files, make that 16053 files to download! Shoot me now please.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:27 am