Minions of Poo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minions of Poo

Dynamis and events for the FFXI linkshell "MinionofPoo" on the server Bismark

Welcome to Poo everyone

Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    LVL 70+ jobs: all jobs

Welcome to Poo everyone Empty Welcome to Poo everyone

Post  Admin Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:23 pm

I would personally like to welcome everyone to the first site of Poo, and thank everyone that helped, and is currently helping to make it all that it is going to be. Looking at the shell I see nothing but potential. Remember that we are a family here. Leave the drama outside the door on your way in. I know that there will be a lot of great things happening, and they are happening fast. In less then 2 weeks we will be starting our dyna runs. For those of you that are way beyond the towns, we all appreciate that you are going to take your time to help those that are not quite there yet, (which includes the CoP mission's pre 3-5). We want to be able to fly through the zones and get accomplished the flag within the first 2 hours and have an hour left for farming. If you need help with CoP's, ZM's, or anything ask in the shell. If people can't stop what they are doing that moment understand that they have goals of their own also. However, remember that in order to meet our goals it would be wise that is you can help those out that are seeking assistance, please lend a hand.

Thank you

Admin

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:29 pm